This is the Creole newsblog (90 Days). For smaller (internal) announcements, check out Talk.
- Write a page for implementation issues for developers
- Making a Creole logo
- Cheat sheet translation into other languages
- Look into W3C support
- Getting testimonials about Creole
- Contacting other lightweight markup developers
- WordPress plugin and support in MediaWiki
- Making WikiCreole.org more accessible to non-developers
- Make companies aware of creole advantages: Requiring WikiCreole avoids vendor lock in
Thanks for all who have attended and for those who will be helping us in getting the word out about Creole! More more details, see Wikisym 2007 Workshop.