(anonymous guest) (logged out)

Copyright (C) by the contributors. Some rights reserved, license BY-SA.

Sponsored by the Wiki Symposium and the Nuveon GmbH.

This is version . It is not the current version, and thus it cannot be edited.
[Back to current version]   [Restore this version]

Sunny Hirai#

CEO of MeZine Inc. www.mezine.com

Creator of a generic markup parser for Ruby.

Originally implemented my own markup because of my dissatisfaction with current wiki markup languages. Later I found out my implementation was about 80% similar to Creole, and the remaining 20% was trivial differences. Creole is a fantastic find and was happy to see that a group came to mostly the same conclusions. Wish I had found it earlier though.

The nice thing with the generic markup parser is that I can implement changes to the language easily. I can add simple rules in seconds.

Add new attachment

Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.

« This particular version was published on 12-Jun-2008 09:13 by