Interested in simple markup for all places where text is used in Sysquake, flexible enough for innovative applications.
- A set of simple rules a user can learn and rely on.
- Robust specifications with room for evolution without breaking compatibility.
- Block plugins similar to block preformatted.
- Simple syntax for metadata.
- Some of Creole's goals, and their interpretation, do not fit well with the requirements above. ExtensibleByOmission compromises compatibility between different Creole engines and versions, and MakeTheMachineWorkHarder can lead to parser behavior based on heuristics.
- Automatic, poorly defined URLs supposed to follow ad hoc, implementer-dependent rules which seek limited interference with Creole markup.
- Separate markup for inline nowiki and monospace is optional in 1.0.
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.