Here are my recommendations for the 0.4 draft:
- Newline within a paragraph is whitespace, not linebreak.
- Explicit "\\" for linebreak ("%%%" would also be fine).
- Closing curly braces group to inside of inline pre markup.
- "\}}}" escape within block pre markup (tilde would also be fine).
- "|*" for headings within tables.
- Whitespace needed after list bullet (disambuguate from bold).
- Use ":" (parse similarly to "*" and "#") for indented blocks.
For Radomir's ideas, see News_blogentry_070107_1
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.